Highly portable, the Frontier Plus is perfect for installation in to your Bell Tent, Shed, and Tipi or simply used for efficient outdoor cooking and heating.
The bigger brother to the Frontier Stove the Frontier Plus has been developed to give you performance and practicality wherever you pitch.
Designed with a secondary intake to give you more control over draw and heat output as well as a beefed-up 4 inch diameter flue.
Whether it’s for outdoor use – excellent for sites that don’t allow open fires – or for using inside a tent that has been fitted with our optional flashing kit, a stove can really extend your camping season into the colder months. The flue goes through the roof of your Bell Tent, it occupies a more central position than stoves that go through the wall- great for heat distribution.
This stove comes with a spark arrestor for canvas protection and adjustable legs so you can set the stovetop to your desired height.
Featuring a glass window on the door, with an air wash system to keep the glass clean, giving both light and atmosphere.
The Frontier Plus means more heat and performance with the same practicality and portability as the Frontier Stove.
If you wish to use the Frontier Stove inside your tent, please remember you will need to opt for the additional flashing kit to make it possible to fit the flue.
- Weight: 19 kg
- Dimensions: 60 x 37 x 37 cm
- Material: Steel, Glass, European Oak
- Total height (legs extended): 278cm
- Total height (legs shortened): 270cm
- Footprint (legs extended): 83cm x 45cm
- Footprint (legs shortened): 71.5cm x 35.5cm
- Height of top plate from floor (legs extended): 48cm
- Height of top plate from floor (legs shortened): 40cm
- Material thickness: 2.5mm (top plate), 2mm (body):
- Firebox: 47cm x 28cm x 23cm (length x width x height)
- Includes: Stove, 5 pieces of flue pipe, spark arrestor