A Swedish-made design that is prided for its clean burn and fuel efficiency.
This clever stove allows you to retain the magic of an open fire, but with far more convenience and efficiency, and releases up to 2.3 kilowatts of energy using just a handful of sticks, offcuts, bark or pine cones.
The combustion chamber, double walled for high efficiency, is surrounded by a strong yet lightweight steel structure. Your pot, kettle, frying pan or griddle sits safely on top.
Natural fuel sources are laid on the fuel shelf and can be nudged in as they burn, while the primary and secondary air intake provides an ultra-clean burn.
A robust and naturally fuelled stove, perfectly combining the natural element of fire with combustion science.
- Weight: 4 kg
- Colour: Jet Black, Deep Blue
- Type of Product: Camping stoves
- Used for: Cooking food, Boiling water
- How many people: Individual / small group, Family / larger group
- Portability: Medium (carry to a picnic), Heavy (car camping)
- Fuel types: Long sticks
- Weight: 2.8 Kg
- Efficiency: 29% Thermal efficiency. Approx 90% combustion efficiency
- Height: 30.5 cm
- Diameter: Top 31 cm, base 37cm (including stick support)
Dimensions (packed down):
- Height: 30.5 cm, diameter top 31 cm, base 33 cm
- Material(s): Stainless steel combustion chamber; painted steel outer shell; tough powder-coated steel frame.
- Where: Outside