A British-made roof-exiting stove that has been specially designed for use in a Bell Tent – the next step to creating your campers’ paradise.
Developed by Bell Tent UK and built to our own design, this stove with an extra large firebox has been carefully designed for use in a Bell Tent, with the flue coming out the top of the stove and through the tent roof.
This model has been tested and rated to 4 kilowatts of heat energy is made out of high quality steel and tempered glass in the UK.
Roof-exiting stoves are ideal for those campers who will be setting their tents up beyond the occasional weekend, because the stove can be placed more centrally in your tent for better heat distribution and greater ease of cooking because of the distance from the canvas walls.
Our Bell Tent Stoves come with a custom made flue heat-shield as standard, meaning that there is an added layer of protection between the canvas and the hot flue. The heat shield can be slipped over the flue where it enters the tent, creating an air chamber outside of the flue that remains at a cooler temperature through convection, and helps to isolate the flue from the canvas.
A custom made stove to bring warmth and cosiness to your Bell Tent.
As this stove is hand made to order, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
This item ships directly from our supplier, so the cost of delivery can not be combined with items that ship directly from our warehouse.
- Legs unscrew for travel
- Flue comes out of the top of the stove
- Approx 4kw maximum output
- Rotating air vent on front of stove to control the speed of burn
- Oversized hotplate (33x40cm) so you can cook with more than one pot at a time
- Optional extra of a water tank with tap that attaches to the side of the stove and saves on hotplate space (Just think - hot running water whenever you fancy a cuppa!)
- Also ideal for canal boats, guard vans and any situation where space is at a premium
- Height: 44cm
- Width : 21cm
- Depth: 30.5cm
- Oversized hotplate: 33x40cm
- Width of flue outlet: 10cm
- Weight: 19kg