Easy and effective waterproofing for your tent, awning, and marquee.
We’ve been using this great product for years in our rental company Hotel Bell Tent and we find it the best protector/proofer as long as you don’t mind the chemical aspect when you apply it. The smell evaporates off in a day or two and then you have a really well proofed tent. See our other proofers if you prefer waterbased.
We find 2.5 litres is about right for up to a 5m Bell Tent but consider more on bigger tents.
Fabsil Universal Protector Liquid replicates the original water-repellent finish found on all kinds of outdoor gear and equipment, and can help keep you dry in even the wettest weather.
Trusted by professionals and outdoor enthusiasts for years, Fabsil Universal Protector is a high-performance, silicone-based waterproofing treatment, suitable for use on tents, boat covers, parasols, garden chairs, and umbrellas.
- Replicates the original water-repellent finish applied to outdoor products.
- Versatile - works on any outdoor fabric.
- Easy to use - can be painted or sprayed on.
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Ensure the fabric being treated is clean and free of debris.
- Apply with a clean paintbrush, using long even strokes.
- Alternatively, decant Fabsil into a spray and apply using a fine mist setting.
- Ensure good coverage is achieved.
- Wipe away any excess Fabsil, including any droplets, with a clean cloth.
- Allow the product to dry completely before exposing to any moisture.