Our modern take on the original Scout Ridge Tent design offers great camping versatility and comfort, and features a heavy-duty, integrated groundsheet.
With enough space for twelve to sleep in real ‘Swallows and Amazons’ style camping, the rectangular space of this model is perfect for large families or groups. Doors at either end open fully for a lovely breeze on a warm day, and zippable windows come complete with mosquito netting.
As with all of our Deluxe models, this tent features a heavy-duty PVC integrated groundsheet which also comes ten centimeters up the walls for peace of mind in wet weather
With Bell Tent UK’s clever design features as standard – including robust stitching and lightweight modern canvas – this tent also comes with our manufacturer’s warranty, full instructions and advice from our customer service team to help you get the most out of your new purchase.
A traditional design with all of the modern tweaks to make your adventures as comfortable as can be.
Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer’s warranty. For more detailed information please see the warranty section of our website.
- Dimensions: L 400 cm x W 350 cm x H 210 cm / Wall 45 cm
- Weight: 32kg
- Material is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. Please see our Caring For Your Canvas page for more information
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Steel ridge pole
- Lightweight but strong high quality, unbleached, cotton canvas
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes
- Sewn in PVC groundsheet
- Two A-frame entrances with heavy–duty zipped doors
- Doors feature unzippable windows complete with mosquito nets