Featuring a separate, super lightweight groundsheet, this ingenious model encompasses all of the best bits of the classic Bell Tent in a super compact design that can still contain a king size bed.
As with all of our Standard models, the canvas and the groundsheet are separate, meaning you can roll up the walls of your tent allowing a cool breeze to blow through on a summer’s day. While the unbleached cotton canvas is the same as used for all of our classic Bell Tents, the groundsheet is made from a special, more lightweight fabric.
Our unique design gives you the efficiency and ease of a 3 Metre Bell Tent without any loss of vital space. Using a clever three-legged frame that sits inside the tent, there is no need to worry about working around a centre pole – meaning it can in fact contain a king size bed!
Perfect for one or two people, this tent is also great for use as a garden play space for the kids, and its compact design means it is no hassle to throw it in the car and head off for your camping trip.
With Bell Tent UK’s clever design features as standard – including robust stitching and lightweight modern canvas – this tent also comes with our manufacturer’s warranty, access to full on-line instructions, as well as advice from our customer service team when you need it to help you get the most out of your new purchase.
Cosy and compact, you can have the Bell Tent you really want with maximum space-efficiency.
Please find our comprehensive, downloadable PDF instructions for this tent here.
Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer’s warranty. For more detailed information please see the warranty section of our website.
- Material is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. Please see our Caring for Your Canvas page for more information
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Tripod frame structure giving optimised floor space
- Lightweight but strong high quality, unbleached, cotton canvas
- Can be erected by one person in around 20 minutes
- Roll up sides
- Separate waterproof groundsheet made to measure which is pegged down with the wall of the tent to create a wind and rain-resistant seal
- A-frame entrance with a heavy-duty zipped front door
- Unzippable windows/air vents, complete with mosquito nets
|Centre Pole Height||200cm|
|Center Pole Thickness||3.1cm|
|Packed Down Size||90x30x30cm|