Featuring a separate lightweight groundsheet, this is the ultimate glamping tent – spacious and elegant, with a unique twin-pole design.
Made in our classic cotton canvas, we designed this eye-catching model for those who really want to take their glamping to the next level. With two extra long centre poles creating exceptional headspace, the tent’s two doors and three A-frames means the Emperor can also be connected to other structures as desired.
The 6 Metre Emperor Standard is suitable for large groups of campers, with room for four double beds, or creates a regal space for two with ample space for luxurious furniture and finishings.
As with all of our Standard models, the canvas and the groundsheet are separate, meaning you can roll up the walls of your tent allowing a cool breeze to blow through on a summer’s day. While the unbleached cotton canvas is the same as used for all of our classic Bell Tents, the groundsheet is made from a special, more lightweight fabric.
With Bell Tent UK’s clever design features as standard – including robust stitching, lightweight modern canvas and secure A-Frame footings – this tent also comes with our manufacturer’s warranty, full instructions and advice from our customer service team to help you get the most out of your new purchase.
A stunning tent offering endless glamping possibilities.
This tent comes complete with the fittings needed for two of our inners, allowing you to create different compartments for sleeping as desired.
This model weighs 50kg and has a total footprint of 8 by 6 metres, including guy ropes. We recommend visiting our ‘Which tent is right for me?’ section to consider if you really need this size of tent.
Please find our comprehensive, downloadable PDF instructions for this tent here.
Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer’s warranty. For more detailed information please see the warranty section of our website.
- Material is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. Please see our Caring for Your Canvas page for more information
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Two centre poles joined together with a cross bar
- Lightweight but strong high quality, unbleached, cotton canvas
- Can be erected by two people in around 20 minutes
- Roll up sides
- Separate waterproof groundsheet made to measure which is pegged down with the wall of the tent to create a wind and rain-resistant seal
- Three A-frames, two with heavy-duty zipped doors
- Unzippable windows/air vents, complete with mosquito nets
|Centre Pole Height||300cm|
|Center Pole Thickness||3.1cm|
|Packed Down Size||90x45x45cm|